RADIESSE® is a temporary wrinkle filler used to plump the skin. It can help smooth moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. It fills areas that need more volume. It is made up of Calcium Hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres suspended in a water-based gel.
How does it work?
RADIESSE® is injected through a small needle and placed under the skin. Immediately, this filler works to add volume under the skin and over time, the benefits of RADIESSE continue by naturally stimulating your body’s own natural collagen. The natural results have been shown to last a year or more in many patients, making the treatment results both immediate and long lasting.
Where can it be injected?
RADIESSE® can be injected in the following areas*:
- Smile lines: also called the nasolabial folds, are the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Marionette lines: the lines that run downward from the corners of the mouth
- Corners of the mouth: also called the oral commissure, if these are turned downward it can make you look as though you’re frowning
- Pre-jowl fold: the area on either side of the chin, where skin can sag due to loss of facial volume
- Chin wrinkles: horizontal lines that can form on your chin and distract from your smile
*RADIESSE is FDA-approved for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
Youthful Hands with RADIESSE®